In Chinese, 安 means peace, home and belonging. For her it is not only a name — it is her family, her heritage, and the warmth she grew up inside.
It is also a belief: the places that carry our stories should not simply disappear with time.
「安」不仅是她的名字,也是中华文化中关于平安、家、归属与温暖的象征。
对她而言,「安」代表的不只是一个汉字,更是一种人生信念——那些承载着人生故事的地方,不应该随着时间消失。
She believes the places that shape a life deserve to be kept. Eastern craftsmanship is the first thing she brought into the studio — an understanding of home and belonging, worked into the proportions of every piece.
她相信,那些塑造人生的重要地方值得被永久珍藏。东方的匠心,是她带进工作室的第一件事——把对家与归属的理解,落进每一件作品的分寸之间。
A researcher of architecture, cities and miniature craft. To him a building was never only a building — it is what people and time have left behind together.
长期从事建筑研究,热爱建筑、城市空间与微缩艺术。在他眼中,建筑从来不仅仅是建筑,而是人与时间共同留下的记忆。
The places that made you who you are.
那些成就了今天的你的地方。
We turn the place in your photograph into something that will keep you company for decades.
我们将照片中的地方,变成能够陪伴未来几十年的微缩艺术作品。
It begins with a photograph and returns at a scale that sits in your hands. Light, material and structure, rebuilt as something real.
从一张照片开始,还原到可以握在手中的尺度。光影、材质与结构,都被重新雕琢成真实的存在。
Not a fading image, but an object you can place in the next generation's hands. The story of a place finally has somewhere to live.
不是易逝的影像,而是可以交到下一代手中的物件。地方的故事,就此有了具体的载体。
It does not disappear with time. It ages alongside you, until it becomes part of the memory itself.
陪伴未来几十年。它不随时间消失,而是随时间一起,成为记忆本身的一部分。
Every piece begins with your story.
每一件作品,都从你的故事开始。
Send us the photographs, and tell us why this place matters to you.
把照片交给我们,告诉我们它为什么重要。
Architectural research, scale, and detail — all settled with you before anything is built.
建筑研究、比例设定、细节确认,动工之前与你逐项落定。
Made by hand, without shortcuts. Time is the one material we will not substitute.
全手工制作,不走捷径。时间是唯一无法替代的材料。
It arrives crated and ready for the place you have chosen for it.
安全送达,安放进你为它选好的位置。
And then it stays — through the next decades, and into the hands that come after yours.
然后,它留下来——陪伴未来几十年,以及你之后的那双手。
A building does not make a memory. People give places their meaning.
不是建筑塑造记忆,是人赋予了地方意义。
We restore the feeling of a place first, and its details second. Every detail belongs to someone's story.
我们首先还原的是情感,其次才是建筑。每一处细节,都属于某个人的故事。
Patience makes quality that lasts. Speed never has.
真正的匠心来自时间,而不是速度。
Eastern craftsmanship and Nordic design. Not made in one place or the other — made together.
东方匠心与北欧设计。不是中国制造,也不是芬兰制造,而是共同创造。
Some memories deserve to outlive us.
有些记忆,值得比我们存在得更久。
What deserves to be kept is not the building, but the life it held.
真正值得珍藏的,不是建筑本身,而是它所承载的人生。
Because memories deserve a physical form.
因为,记忆值得被具象化。
Send us its photographs and we will bring it back into the real world. Write to the studio for commissions and enquiries.
把它的照片交给我们,我们把它带回真实的世界。定制咨询与合作请与工作室联系。